Friday, October 2, 2009

So...this is a blog.

This is my first entry on my first blog. What to write about? Looks like an intro is in order.

Bible Study, Theology (and Theological Education) is what I do. I love what I do, and where I work. I work for Master's International School of Divinity, as the Dean of Students. (Website: www.mdivs.edu.) I hold two doctorates: An D.Min in interdisciplinary studies, and a DPTh in Biblical Counseling. (I also have an M.Div.) I'm also working on a Ph.D.


Barbershop harmony is one of many hobbies I have. I've been barbershopping since 1982; and I have a ball! Other hobbies include Anime/Manga, Star Trek, Sci-Fi, Photography, Computers and Tech, and Animation generally. (I also have a decent LEGO collection, as well as an interest in Old Spice collectibles.)


I'm married (nearly 16 years). My wife Deena has formed her own company, Circle of Gold International. (Her blog: http://circleofgoldintl.wordpress.com.) She's also a ten year Sweet Adeline. As a result of our work and our hobbies, we travel...a lot. We have no kids but do have four adorable cats.


One of which is wanting dinner right now. She'll have to wait a few more minutes; as we try to feed the cats on something resembling a schedule.


On the other hand...it's basically dinner time for them. So now they're fed.


Enough for now.

(Posted 1/11/08)

No comments:

Post a Comment